Scheduled: 11:00 CST, 3 January 2016 to 16:00 CST, 3 January 2016
Admins of #tdmpickup are proud to present next installment of the QuakeLive TDM Draft Cup with start on Sunday 09:00 CST, 3 January 2016.
Signups are open now and check-in on the day of the cup is required. Slots for the cup are limited and are based on first-come-first-served basis. Detailed info is in the requirements section below.
4v4 TDM, Double Elimination bracket. WB matches as BO3, LB matches BO1. LB final and grand final won't be played for time constraints; WB final will decide first/second place.
, , , , , , , ,
BO3: Cointoss -> pick, pick, drop, drop, drop
BO1: Cointoss -> drop, drop, drop, drop, drop
Type !draft_a on our Quakenet channel #tdmpickup until Sunday the 3rd Jan 2016 5 CET. If you are signed up and you want to remove yourself, just use command !draft_r. Check-in within 30 minutes before the start of the tournament by typing !checkin.
Please note that if you have not checked in you will be automatically removed.
- Everybody needs to play 10 pickup games in the fortnight prior to the tournament, in order to be able to signup to the tournament. You can check how many games are remaining on if any via !draft_a
- Eat before the tournament and/or prepare snacks. Let's all try to cut the delays to the absolute minimum.
- This tournament will take several hours to complete. Add only if you have a free evening, thanks!
- Be ready to use voice communication.
- If you leave the channel before the teams are posted, you will be removed from the tournament.
- The spaces for the tournament are limited, 32/64 players, dependent on interest. Players added beyond the limit may still get a chance to participate and will be considered as possible subs on first add first served basis.
- If you didn't manage to register during the signup period, stay around on the channel. Play some games, watch the streams, we may need you as a substitute player in later rounds ;)
Your admins will be: wdx2, un4x, afgh & prophy.
The bot will print out the brackets at #tdmpickup channel along with the server info for where they should be played and will automatically post further information after each round.
Stream: TBA (special features for streamers are promised)
Edited by xerosawyer at 10:53 CST, 1 January 2016 - 39487 Hits