Scheduled: 09:00 CDT, 17 May 2015 to 16:00 CDT, 17 May 2015
This Sunday the weather is forecast to be rainy, so why not play in another multi-team pickup, also known as #tdmpickup Draft Tournament!
The 10th tournament we've hosted gathered 92 players forming 23 teams. You can watch VODs at Flair TV and Level Up TV. Spoiler: it was won by team pecka (pecka, lethiferous, Apollo440 and Batu1), followed by team empish and "team Harry" ;) who were awarded paintings and postcards signed by the most acclaimed Quake painter, vikatje. Some action shots!
Our 11th Cup in this series will start at 10:00 CDT, 17 May 2015. Signups will start at 09:00 CDT, 17 May 2015 and will last for one hour.
We'll try the incomplete DE format once again, and to motivate you to play until the last game, there's again a prize for third place!
All players are invited to participate, but remember, each player has to play at least 10 TDM pickups prior to the tournament. Please warm up by playing with us all week!
10:00 CDT, 17 May 2015
Meet us at #tdmpickup
Your admins will be: vikatje, Lam, un4x, more TBA
4v4 TDM, incomplete Double Elimination bracket. WB matches played as BO3, LB matches are BO1. LB final and grand final won't be played for time constraints; WB final will decide first/second place.
Once again vikatje has painted a whole collection of paintings inspired by TDM maps for the overall winners. WB final losers and the LB bracket winners will receive custom-made postcards featuring those paintings (also in the gallery).
, , , ,
Map picking procedure
BO3: Cointoss -> pick, pick, drop, drop
BO1: Cointoss -> drop, drop, drop, drop
Type !tadd on our channel #tdmpickup between 08:00 CST and 09:00 CST on Sunday the 17th. If you are signed up and you want to remove yourself, just use command !tremove. Please note that if you leave the channel before teams are created, you will be removed from the tournament as well!
port: 9987 (default)
- Everybody needs to play 10 pickup games before the tournament, in order to be able to signup to the tournament. You can check how many games are remaining on your profile at QLStats for #tdmpickup.
- Eat before the tournament and/or prepare snacks. Let's all try to cut the delays to the absolute minimum.
- This tournament will take several hours to complete. Add only if you have a free evening, thanks!
- Be ready to use voice communication. Install and configure TeamSpeak 3 before the tournament day. If you're shy or cannot speak English, at least join and listen.
- If you leave the channel before the teams are posted, you will be removed from the tournament.
- If you didn't manage to register during signups, stay around on the channel. We may need you as a substitute player in later rounds!
Edited by Lam at 15:31 CDT, 17 May 2015 - 36708 Hits