Scheduled: 11:00 CST, 20 January 2013 to 16:30 CST, 20 January 2013
After successful draft tournament #1 and winter holiday special, with around 90/60 participants and many close games, we are pleased to announce #tdmpickup draft #2! The event is scheduled on 20th of January 2013, with signups open from 11:00 CDT to 12:00 CDT. Rules are almost the same as last time. In order to be able to signup for the tournament, you need to play at least 10 games before the tournament on our #tdmpickup channel.
11:00 CST, 20 January 2013
Single Elimination bracket, matches played as BO3
Maplist was decided according to most played maps in past 90 days.
, , , ,
Cointoss loser picks first, in case 3rd map is needed, team with higher frag advantage decides who starts kicking from remaining maps.
4x 3-month pro membership redeemable token for the winning team
Type !tadd on our channel #tdmpickup between 11:00 CDT and 12:00 CDT on Sunday 20th. If you are signed up and you want to remove yourself, just use command !tremove. Please note that if you leave the channel before teams are created, you will be removed from the tournament as well!
port: 64738 (default)
port: 9987 (default)
- Everybody needs to play 10 games before the tournament, in order to be able to signup to the tournament.
- Eat before the tournament. Delaying whole tournament because of one person grabbing junkfood sucks.
- Be ready to use voice communication. If you cannot speak english, at least join TeamSpeak/Mumble and listen.
- If you leave the channel before the teams are posted, you will be removed from the tournament.
- If you didn't manage to register during signups, feel free to query some admin and you will be used as a substitute in case it's needed.
- If you already played for some team, you cannot play as a substitue for any other team.
This event will be streamed by the best TDM streaming organization ever, which of course is lvl^. Have fun!
Links: tdmpickup.eu, QLStats, Draft #1 VOD
Edited by wn at 19:56 CST, 20 January 2013 - 11870 Hits