Update 0.41.0 has dropped. This update has some performance improvements and finally adds ammo pick ups.
- Added ammo box pickups
- Boxes generally give half the ammo of a weapon pickup
- These can be placed by mappers the same as every other kind of pickup.
- Changed behavior of dropped weapons
- Players now recieve ammo for the dropped gun
- Players also recieve 50% of the enemies ammo for all other weapon types
Changes + Improvements
- Improved the performance of SMAA 1x (by about 90%)
- Improved visuals and performance of HBAO+ (by about 5-10%)
- Changed how pre-load hashes are calculated, which should fix some issues with some Workshop maps not correctly preloading.
- Changed version of included MSVCP120.dll
- Updated the look of the weapon list to make ammo count more obvious.
- Fool's Choice
- Use and Abuse
- Static Discharge
- The Catalyst
- Removed sv_steamport
- Steam queries now use the same port as the game (sv_gameport).
- This should fix issues (that were totally not our fault for once) with connecting via steam:// links
Links: Reflex Forums Post
Edited by entik at 04:29 CDT, 6 April 2016 - 37641 Hits