The website Etourn.eu makes it possible for gamers from all over the world to play. Gamers can create their own tournaments with the website and can also join official tournaments with prizes.
Now that the 2 month test period is over, the system is now operative to build his name with the European gamers. To propose a maximal global activity, etourn is already sponsorised by SteelSeries, NGZ.net and funpic.
UT2004, QuakeLive and SC2 are supported as a Major game along with CS:S, CS 1.6, FIFA 11 & COD4. Some other titles are represented as emerging games (DotA, HoN, ICQ Game and many others...)
-1024 players (maximum) are allowed to join a tournament.
-Any tournament can be managed and created by users on your friends list.
-Check In and the Brackets are done automatically.
-An automatic Seeding System is also configured to ensure the brackets are fair. (details)
-For the FPS titles (CS, CSS, COD4, UT2004), every player will have the possibility to rent a gameserver, hosted by NGZ, for free and for every match!
- The first official UT2004 tournaments begin on the 30th April 2011 with a tournament managed by NGZ. Sign ups are now open.
Prizes for the UT2004 tournaments:
1. place: 1x 20er UT2004 public gameserver for 3 months
2. place: 1x 16er UT2004 public gameserver for 3 months
3. place: 1x 12er UT2004 clan gameserver for 3 months
- The first official QL tournaments begin on the 27th April 2011. Signs ups are now open.
Prize for the QL tournaments:
1. place: 1x SteelSeries 5Hv2
- The first Official SC2 tournaments begin on the 25th April 2011. Sign ups are now open.
Prize for the SC2 Tournaments:
1. Place: 1x Headset 5hV2
2. Place: 1x Mousepad Qck +
The more players and activity we have, the more our game will be supported. If there are 100 or more sign-ups, we will get other prizes from (big) compagnies.
Links: English version, Calendar, EventPages, Sign ups UT2004, Sign ups QL, Sign ups SC2 - #etourn
Edited by zelvZ at 14:20 CDT, 11 April 2011 - 9600 Hits