, the True Damage International is a prelude event that will be fully shoutcasted.
Tournament Teams must Check-in at Challonge/TrueDamage/
from 10:00 to 11:00, games begin at 11:00 AM C.S.T. Both team’s players required to idle in Discord
RULES: Adherence to Quakecon official rules at Quakecon
CLIENT: EzQuake 2.2 (official) f_modified and f_version checks required before matches
SERVERS: USA servers unless otherwise agreed upon by opposing teams
Settings: Server: MVDSV, Mod: KTX, Mode: 2on2, Timelimit: 10 minutes, Weaponstay: On, Powerups: Map Specific, Map Pool: DM4, DM6, DM2, ZTNDM3, Aerowalk
*cl_delaypacket required to match all four pings to within +/- 1 milliseconds (i.e. the three players with lowest ping to step up their ping to match the highest player’s ping)
*Teams must be officially registered on Challonge. Teams are limited to 2 players and must not change from event to event. Changing of players implies a new team, in which points do not carry over. Each new event will have completely random seedings, although points accumulate.
Double Elim Bracket Play: Best of Three (Bo3) Drop, Drop, Pick, Pick map selection format:
1. Winner of a coin-toss (Player 1) chooses the first map to be dropped from the map pool.
2. Loser of a coin-toss (Player 2) chooses the second map to be dropped from the map pool.
3. Player 1 chooses the first map to be played in the set.
4. Player 2 chooses the second map to be played in the set.
5. The remaining map will be used as a tiebreaker in the event of a tie.
(A map may not be picked or removed more than once per match set. )
Upper-Bracket Finals, Lower-Bracket vs Upper-Bracket Finals and 3rd-place Consolation:
Best of Five
*Questions about Tournament rules and changes subject to tournament administrators.