Scheduled: 10:00 CDT, 15 March 2015 to 17:00 CDT, 15 March 2015
At #tdmpickup, we have many reasons to celebrate: played our 40 000th game last month, HoQ TDM season just finished, QuakeCon 2015 featuring TDM... This calls for yet another #tdmpickup Draft Tournament!
Our 10th Cup will start at 11:00 CDT, 15 March 2015. Signups will start at 10:00 CDT, 15 March 2015 and will last for one hour.
Many of you complained about the SE format in the past, so in a change from previous tournaments, #10 will feature a best-of-1 Loser's Bracket for all teams except WB finalists.
All players are invited to participate, but remember, each player has to play at least 10 TDM pickups prior to the tournament. Please warm up by playing with us all week!
11:00 CDT, 15 March 2015
Meet us at #tdmpickup
Your admins will be: vikatje, Lam, pecka, Apollo440, un4x
4v4 TDM, incomplete Double Elimination bracket. WB matches played as BO3, LB matches are BO1. LB final and grand final won't be played for time constraints; WB final will decide first/second place.
This time, vikatje will provide brand new TDM map-inspired paintings for the winners. WB final losers and the LB bracket winners will receive custom-made postcards featuring those paintings.
, , , ,
Map picking procedure
BO3: Cointoss -> pick, pick, drop, drop
BO1: Cointoss -> drop, drop, drop, drop
Type !tadd on our channel #tdmpickup between 09:00 CST and 10:00 CST on Sunday the 15th. If you are signed up and you want to remove yourself, just use command !tremove. Please note that if you leave the channel before teams are created, you will be removed from the tournament as well!
port: 9987 (default)
- Everybody needs to play 10 pickup games before the tournament, in order to be able to signup to the tournament. You can check how many games are remaining on your profile at QLStats for #tdmpickup.
- Eat before the tournament. Delaying whole tournament because of one person grabbing junkfood sucks.
- This tournament will take several hours to complete. Add only if you have a free evening, thanks!
- Be ready to use voice communication. Install and configure TeamSpeak 3 before the tournament day. If you're shy or cannot speak English, at least join and listen.
- If you leave the channel before the teams are posted, you will be removed from the tournament.
- If you didn't manage to register during signups, stay around on the channel. We may need you as a substitute player in later rounds!
Links: tdmpickup.eu, QLStats
Streams: FlairTV, sparks/cl0ck, Level Up TV
Edited by xou at 18:41 CDT, 15 March 2015 - 41688 Hits