I'd like to show you my new tool developed for players still playing Quake Live (especially for participants of LAN Tournaments).
This is an open-source collection of configs packed to a Workshop item providing a few useful features.
- subscribe with one click, automatic updates on any PC
- synchronization of HUD-files (.menu files are usually missed)
- no problems with undeletable configs and other Steam Cloud issues
- special sections for configs from tournaments, streams, servers, useful scripts
- you don't need USB-drives for configs anymore
- viewing the history of changes on Github
TODO: uploading multiple files, automatic optimization of uploaded configs, automatic publishing, etc.
The upload form with some examples are available here:
Edited by Danmer at 04:26 CDT, 18 September 2018 - 2396 Hits