- Standalone game for Windows and Linux.
- 3D Engine ba
sed on Qfusion (a modification of Quake 2 GPL engine).
- eSport oriented FPS.
- Fast-paced gameplay focused on trix (trick jumps) and art of move.
- Complete Power-up System including Weak and Strong fire mode for each weapon.
- Cartoonish graphics with celshading-like_but_not_Manga st
yle, mixing dark, flashy and dirty textures, matching with action full of fun and speed.
- References: Quakeworld, Quake3 CPMA, Jet Set Radio, Speedball.
"Wall jumps and trix moves are dramatically increasing fun, interactivity and challenge in FPS, realistic gfx aren't usefull for fun and competition. That is the little brick that wsw is bringing to fps history =)))"For further infos: www.warsow.net
Edited by netrex at 22:32 GMT, 20th Nov 2005 - 144566 Hits