Hi. My monitor is GB2488HSU IIyama. Sometimes i can see on screen weird little spot,screens:

Not my screens,but the same:



But this doesnt look like bad pixel. More like smudge or something. Also this doesnt appear always. Sometimes is visible,sometimes not. Any ideas?

From the other angle it looks like this:


Also why sometimes i can see this and sometimes not? Any explanation? [​IMG]