Scheduled: 06:00 CDT, 13 July 2014 to 10:30 CDT, 13 July 2014
This Sunday FACEIT will be hosting their Road2QuakeCon tournament! Six of the European QuakeCon players have accepted an invite and will battle it out to warm up for what is to become the best QuakeCon in years!
Recent FACEIT Spring champion, Cypher and QuakeCon 2013 runner-up, evil, will be joined by strenx, dem0n, Spart1e and ins! They will face off in a single elimination, best-of-five bracket, with the QuakeCon ruleset, to show off their form and hit the ground running for QuakeCon 2014!
QF 1: strenx 3:0 ins (aero 38:5, sin 11:6, dm6 21:0, dm13, cure)
SF 1: evil 3:1 strenx (aero 20:14, sin 9:7, dm13 8:10, t7 11:5, dm6)
QF 2: dem0n 0:0
SF 2: Cypher 3:0 dem0n (dm6 11:3, sin 9:4, t7 4:2, dm13, tox)
GF: evil 2:3 Cypher (cure 4:6, sin 6:7, t7 8:4, dm6 6:4, tox 4:10)
*Spart1e decided not to show up
Single elimination bracket, all played in best-of-five.
, , , , , ,
1. Winner of a coin-toss (Player 1) chooses the first map to be played in the set.
2. Loser of a coin-toss (Player 2) chooses the second map to be played in the set.
3. Player 1 chooses the third map to be played in the set.
4. Player 2 chooses the fourth map to be played in the set.
5. Player 1 chooses a map to drop from the map pool.
6. Player 2 chooses a map to drop from the map pool.
7. The remaining map will be used as a tie breaker in
the event of a tie.
The FACEIT Road2QuakeCon will go live on FACEIT TV at 06:00 CDT with your QuakeCon hosts, Daniel "ddk" Kapadia and Xavier "Zoot" Dhorne!
Stream: FACEIT TV
Links: FACEIT, QuakeCon
Edited by Lam at 11:35 CDT, 13 July 2014 - 52944 Hits