I'm not big fan of moba games. Also in my oppinion threre is no reaon to play team-based games a lot if you don't have a team...
I quite like dota 2 or csgo but without proper team is not that good. That's why I pretty like Hots and it's casual (?) way.
- matches are short
- heroes from blizzard universe
- skins, not that important, but much better than other moba games
- i don't really care if I win or lose
- matches are more even, I think
- easier to make 'comeback' than other moba games
- good to play short match after work
- more team based? less carry based?
Seems to be more casual than other games, but who cares.
any1 play it?
Edited by H1ghlander at 06:24 CST, 25 January 2015 - 6272 Hits