During Blizzcon, Blizzard announced the next expansion for their massively popular MMORPG, World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. Promising to change the game "from the ground and up".
The Worgen and Goblin racials has been announced and to be frank they seem slightly over-the-top compared to the current races.
* Two Forms (Racial) Instant. Turn into your currently inactive form. 1.5 sec cooldown.
* Viciousness (Racial passive) Increases all damage done by 1%.
* Aberration (Racial passive) Reduces the duration of all Curses and Diseases used against you by 15%.
* Flayer (Racial passive) Skinning skill increased by 15 and allows you to skin faster.
* Darkfight (racial) instant. 3 min cooldown. Activates your true form, increasing movement speed by 70% for 10 sec.
The Worgen has the option to be either one of these classes: Warrior, rogue, priest, hunter, death knight, mage, warlock, and druid.
* Pack Hobgoblin (Racial) Instant. 30 min cooldown. Calls in your personal servant, allowing you bank access for 1 min.
* Best deals anywhere (Racial): Always receive the best possible gold discount, regardless of faction.
* Better living through chemistry (Racial) Alchemy skill increased by 15.
* Rocket Barrage (Racial) 30 yrd range. Instant. 2 min cooldown. Launches your belt rockets at an enemy dealing 38 fire damage.
* Rocket Jump (Racial) Instant. 2 min cooldown. Activates your rocket belt to jump forward.
* Time is money (Racial) Cash in on a 1% increase to attack and casting speed.
- Two New Playable Races the Worgen with the Alliance or the Goblins with the Horde.
- Level Cap Increased to 85
- Earn new abilities, tap into new talents, and progress through the path system, a new way for players to improve characters.
- Classic Zones Remade. Familiar zones across the original continents of Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms have been altered forever and updated with new content, from the devastated Badlands to the broken Barrens, which has been sundered in two.
- New High-Level Zones. Uldum, Grim Batol, and Vashj'ir beneath the sea.
- More Raid Content than Ever Before
- New Race/Class combinations. For example a gnome priest or blood elf warrior.
- Guild Advancement
- Progress as a guild to earn guild levels and guild achievements.
- New PvP Zone & Rated Battlegrounds
- New secondary profession, Archaeology
- Flying Mounts in Azeroth
Edited by xou at 17:56 CDT, 26 August 2009 - 12693 Hits