Activision sends along the latest Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare patch updating Infinity Ward's first person shooter to v1.4.
The 70 mb download offers more bug fixes and game improvements, improved mod support and adds "Winter Crash", a holiday version of the Multiplayer map "Crash".
* "Winter Crash", a holiday version of Multiplayer map "Crash"
* Improvements to the server browser
* Fixed some rare bullet accuracy issues for all weapons.
* For server admins: fixed user ban list not working correctly on servers. Ban.txt will be created in the main or fs_game directory
* In the connect screen, Mods will be identified as"Mod: [mod name]"
* Only official IWD files will be read from the main directory. All custom IWD should be placed in a mod directory.
* Fix for reloading several times after connecting to a modded server
* Improved mod.ff support to allow adding game types.
* Fixed an issue with Http redirect downloads.
* "fs_game" will be forced to lower case
*New* Linux Server added
This is the v1.4 patch for those of you running Linux servers. You'll need to update your server in order for anyone running the v1.4 patch to join.
Grab it directly from Clanbase.com (53.9mb).
Edited by Nicky at 03:40 GMT, 21 December 2007 - 13484 Hits