Welcome to the ESReality Wiki.
If you are not logged in, go back to http://www.esreality.com and logout/login. After that you should be automatically logged in here.
Get accustomed to what is there already:
- The content of this wiki belongs to the community. If you contribute, you give your work to the community for good. You cannot claim it back.
- Do not steal. Before copying content from other sources, check if its freely distributable. If possible contact the authors. Always reference the sources of information (see this page for instructions).
Use time wisely:
- Do not reinvent the wheel. People have been creating wikis and guides for a long time. Ten minutes searching the web may save you hours of typing and thinking.
- Avoid colliding with other contributors. Especially in this initial phase there is space for anyone. If you see a topic is busy with contributors, pick another topic.
- Poorly written (in format or content) pages will eventually be rewritten so they are mostly wasted time. Write on topics you are confident about and take your time to do a good job.