As I'm sure you know, Quakecon 2018 is just around the corner. As a long time Quake Champions player and devoted supporter of the game myself, it would bring me great happiness and joy to see some of my favourite athletes from the world of professional digital gymnastics to attend this amazing event. I'm sure you understand.
Unfortunately, there are a fair amount of players I would like to support financially to help pay for their travel and quality of life expenses, which would leave me at a somewhat uncomfortable status economically in these hard times. Just like my heros, I also cannot afford to find employment as this would interfere with the hours I dedicate towards my career in professional virtual athletics.
I think we can all agree that professional gaming and employment simply are not compatible, and until society adapts to recognize this, we must do what we can to help eachother out. I'm sure you understand.
Because of this situation, I have set up a gofundme page so that you can donate to me, and this way I can achieve my dream of donating to my e-olympics heros. I have set a modest goal of €4,560 and I promise full transparency, so here is a breakdown of the expenses:
- €200 to each of the 10 professional digital cyberathletes that I want to support. I'm sure you understand.
- €340 for a new keyboard and mouse to ensure that the donations are performed optimally. My current keyboard and mouse are beginning to show signs of wear and tear. I'm sure you understand.
- €700 to pay the rent during which the donations will happen. I'm sure you understand.
- €72 to pay for the electricity for the month during which the donations will happen. I'm sure you understand.
- €49 to pay for the the internet for the month during which the donations will happen. I'm sure you understand.
- €1,400 to pay for food and drink for the month during which the donations will happen. Unfortunately in my current status of aspiring professional digital electronic athletics competitor, I cannot find enough free time in my tough practice schedule to make trips to the supermarket, so I must unfortunately eat every day at the restaurant of the hotel across the street. Remember what Fatal1ty said, "practice, practice, practice!".
I'm sure you understand.
Edited by quake is potat at 09:40 CDT, 6 July 2018 - 3251 Hits