Solo game developer Kristus announces the first edition of the DOOMBRINGER Euro Duel League. Inspired by the likes of QuakeWorld's Thunderdome league, the aim of the league is to provide constant action and competition between the slowly but surely growing community of DOOMBRINGER.
The league will begin on December 1st 2017 and will conclude some time towards the end of January 2018. Players may sign-up on Challonge!
Doombringer is a game project aimed to create a single player game experience with inspirations taken from (though not exclusively) predominantly two sources of previous games. Quake Live and Doom 2. The game aims to be an amalgamation of the best things from both games, thus creating a chaotic and crazy, but most importantly of all, FUN action/strategy FPS game.
Get v0.19 Alpha
- First round time limit is December 11th.
- Second round time limit is December 19th.
- Third round time limit is December 30th.
- First round time limit is January 7th.
- Second round time limit is January 14th.
- Third round time limit is January 21st.
- Duel1: Machinations of Purgatory
- Duel2: Toxicity
- Duel3: Aerowalk
- Duel4: Crown of Sil’ocy
- Duel6: Aggressor.
- Players will cointoss to decide who picks first. Winner of cointoss picks first.
- Bo3 rounds will be A-pick, B-pick, B-drop, A-drop.
- Bo5 round will be A-pick, B-pick, B-pick, A-pick.
- Map left is played as decider in the event of a map tie.
Availability and game version:
- Tournament will be requiring players using the latest version of Doombringer
- All participants must sign up on the challonge page.
- All signed up players must log into the Doombringer Discord channel before the tournament commences and remain until all your games are completed.
- All playoff matches from semi-finals onwards will be organised & streamed in conjunction with an admin.
Reporting match results:
- The match winner reports the match results as soon as possible. Screenshots from the end of game scoreboard must be supplied to verify the result.
- All matches must be played before their allotted time limit is passed.
- If players can't organise themselves to get games played and reported by the end of the deadline, WO will be given to the player who proved to the admins, that he/she really tried to make the game happen. Please report your activity to an admin before the deadline is over.
Verifying scores and match legitimacy:
- All games must have demos and results recorded using the cvars:
-- cl_autodemo 1
-- cl_autoscreenshot 1
- These can also be checked using the in-game options->misc menu.
- Doombringer team will be providing servers hosted in Europe.
- Players may play on any server they can agree on.
- If there is a dispute, the players will play on the servers that give them both the best average of ping difference.
In the event of a disconnect:
- If a player disconnects before the 5 minute mark and no frags has been awarded. The match will be replayed.
- If a player disconnects after the 5 minute mark and no frags has been awarded. The match will be replayed with the time limit set - to 5 minutes.
- If a player is ahead in frags and disconnects the match is replayed.
- If a player is losing in frags and disconnect, the leading player wins.
- Admins reserve the right to remove players from the tournament.
- Admins reserve the right to make rulings on case by case basis in the event of unforeseen complications arise.
Links: DOOMBRINGER.eu, DOOMBRINGER Discord, Sign-up, Bracket.
Edited by CrazyAl at 17:05 CST, 30 November 2017 - 5785 Hits